Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bask




The picture is of Honeoye Falls. It's about 15 mins from my house. I was too exhausted that day to enjoy it, so Jason took a picture. I've been so dang tired lately! Today, the sun is shining brightly and I'm feeling better. A coincidence?? I don't think so. I haven't gotten my period yet. (Great update, sorry) However, it's odd. I know I'm not pg. But, man, my hormones are playing tricks on me and I have day to day mood swings. I'm hiding them pretty well. I don't get bitchy, I just don't change out of my pajamas until late afternoon. Today, I'm making myself get out of the house! We're going to Target. We're going to ride around in the sun and listen to some Sheryl Crow. We both need some time out.

Z transferred her rattle today from one hand to the other. This greatly excited Jason who actually squealed. :) "She's brilliant!!" She's getting cuter and cuter every day. She's animated and so alert. She's accomplished all of her goals for her age except rolling over. I can't get her to do it! She hates tummy time and grunts the entire time--usually followed by a spit up. Any suggestions on how this kid can learn to roll?

As I sit here at the desk and look out to see my favorite tree, I can see the buds. Thank god. Spring is here and those leaves are ready to pop. It rained here for 2 days straight. I'm off to get changed and to jump out into the day. Enjoy it everyone.

1 comment:

Kortney said...

Beautiful photo. Beautiful you. Sing Sheryl loud for me.