Saturday, March 13, 2010

I can see clearly now


My head hurts this morning. I think my period is coming after her long hiatus. It's raining out. YUCK day. BUT, we are going to completely rearrange the house today. It doesn't flow well and Dustin gave us lots of great ideas. So, I'm putting Jason to work. I always used to rearrange my room as a kid. I love change. Jason hates it. He has always hated it...even as a kid he'd cry when the family got a new car. Not me. Out with the old and in with the new!!! Not sure why I'm like that, but it has helped me in my life. I've live in a few places and had more than a few job and am still around to tell you about it. Course, I was in a medicated fog through most of it. I'll have to post before and after pics.

Dustin was here for the week. It really fed my soul. We had a great time and he spoiled the crap out of Z. She has her summer wardrobe already! I'm cracked up. Here's a pic of us!

1 comment:

Kortney said...

I love to rearrange the furniture!!! Take pictures!

By the way, I made you an award. Its on my blog. Love you!