Monday, March 08, 2010

On My Own

Some thoughts.

Oscar opening act sucked. It was really flat for me. Why was Doogie the opener??? That's not the deal. Alec and Steve were the hosts...THEY should've opened. It seemed thrown together to me.

Agreed with all of the Oscar winners. YAY! NO JAMES CAMERON!!! Rock on.

The show was boring........
Last year was so entertaining. I was pretty damn disappointed. I didn't see many of the movies, so at least I didn't put a ton of time into it. I have a lot to watch on Netflix.

Everything was so blah...and today I'm tired but Z is needy. She cries with anyone else and I feel as if I'm shackled. I love being needed and loved, but wonder if I wasn't breast feeding if it would be different. She wouldn't take a bottle today. UGH!

It's a quiet day. Dustin and I just vegged. We even took an afternoon nap--not together. He's congested so he just went to bed. SURE! I finally have Z in bed and BOTH Jason and Dustin are asleep. Unreal. Oh, what a lonely thing it is to be a mommy.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh, this post really resonates with me. I remember feeling this way when Athena was a baby. We went to Florida on vacation and I spent the entire time inside feeding her and rocking her -- or at least that's how it felt. My family was outside enjoying everything and I was inside with Athena.

It is very lonely.