Friday, March 05, 2010

i shouldn't be blogging


in this mood. I'm having a day kids. The lonely day. The "what the hell" kind of day. However, the sun is out and I'm really loving that. The sky is a beautiful blue and the cardinal is eating the food on the ground I put out for him. These damn birds are my only friends today. My daughter is starting to grunt. She's waking from her nap. Thank God she napped today. I got in a couple therapy sessions in. One with Becky--Thank you and one with Wendy--thank you. I had one earlier with Kortney--thank you. I NEED MY DAMN GIRLFRIENDS TO LIVE NEXT DOOR!

Today is a day when they need to come knock on the door and take me to see Alice in Wonderland at the IMAX. They hand Z to Jason and say, "We're taking her." We laugh, see the movie, go eat and laugh more. Man, I could use a drink. :)

Instead, I'm going to self medicate by cleaning my kitchen. What a day.

.

1 comment:

Kortney said...

I hear you loud and clear.

Let go get pedicures, wear flip flops in the snow, go see Johnny, throw back some martinis and come home 20 pounds lighter after venting all our bagagge.