Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Absent

Last week I was in Cleveland. Today, I'm in Rochester with a sick kid. She must have gotten it from me...ugh. Her first cold. Therefore, I haven't had any time to blog..or do much of anything else. I'm kind of winging it here. I give her vapor baths, steam her in the shower, use the aspirator and wipe her nose constantly. My child hates me this week. Every time she sees me with a Kleenex she starts crying. I'm damaging her mentally, I'm sure. She keeps smiling though...what a girl. She's quite a trooper. Mommy is tired...AND on a detox program which is making her ache. It's 2-3 shakes a day and 30 pills. 30 pills A DAY!! It's crazy. It's not to lose weight, but to detox from all of the crap I've been putting into my system for the past few months. I ache...and I'm thinking this should do the trick. It's miserable. I miss food. I miss chocolate...and man, everything just sounds amazing right now. I can eat salads...that's about it. 3 weeks. I can do it!!! My SIL and MIL did it and they said they felt amazing afterward.

The tree right outside of the window where I'm typing is a beautiful bright rust color. I love it. All our trees are in bloom--it's gorgeous!

I can do this! I can heal my child, detox and keep trying to figure out where to fit in yoga in my life. I hate yoga, I'm just not flexible.

1 comment:

Kortney said...

Wow. You have quite a to do list. Let me know how the detox goes. I have seen the 7 day systems at Wal-Mart and considered it. You can be my guinea pig.