Friday, April 09, 2010

If I lived in London, this is what it would look like today...




In a way, it's inspiring. It makes me want to watch a mystery...or read one. Z requested to dress in all black to be dramatic on this cloudy day. I told her she needed to dress in bright colors so we'd have something happy to look at. She going to go Goth as soon as she can pick her own clothes, I know it.

Jason is gone all day. It's a Friday...suppose to be a lighter day for him, but alas, no. He left at 5am this morning. I dreamed about saying goodbye, but when I woke up, I realized it was just a dream and missed him. I hate things like that.

Z is on a roll! She's slept through the night 3 nights in a row now. She goes down around 9:30 and sleeps for at least 10 hours. Am I in for a full night's rest from now on?? I doubt it, but I'll take it for now.

So, in bird news..the damn squirrel ate the rope on both of my bird feeders and down they went. Both, broken and thrown out. I'd JUST bought a bird book!! It's sad when one has to ruin things for everyone. I need human friends here don't I...so that the loss of my birds isn't so upsetting.

.

No comments: