Thursday, April 08, 2010

A Thursday temper tantrum.

The picture on the right hand side of my blog is of my backyard. I'm guessing that it's in early summer. I took it when we were looking at the house. I'm now realizing that the previous owners must have put a lot of money into landscaping. We got a mower last Fall, but wow, that's not going to get it done. I went out today for an hour and raked some of the old leaves and yuck from the side of the house. I'm getting a bid from some "spring cleaners" and see what they can do for us. I have 2 limbs down...this is super boring isn't it.

Home owning. It's jut not as happy today as it is other days. I look at all that needs to be done and I'm still upset that we got SCREWED by the government this year. Well, it was our fault. We plead ignorance at our home buying and how we didn't get the stimulus because of a 45 day mishap. Had we closed 45 days later, we would be sitting so pretty right now. Ugh. I took my aggressions out on the yard.

Jason was calm and I turned into super bitch for about 20 mins. "We look like idiots!!!" I said that too many times. But, we have a house and we love it...but man, we're nice and broke for a while. I need an attitude adjustment. I've been having anxiety all afternoon...cranky...and just plain frustrated. Life is good though. What can we do about it now?? Nothing. Just try to be more careful in the future. It's raining now or I'd be out pulling weeds. I just want to focus on weeding and raking for hours until I feel better. There's plenty to do!!!

The thunder is really rolling in. I'm going to retire to the living room and enjoy it.

No comments: