Monday, May 03, 2010

In Bloom.

I'm not doing so well at this...blogging. I lack the time--sort of. I spend my time doing some other things. Some things were worthwhile, some things, not. But, I keep trying. Today Z and I went for a "stroll" around the block. The sun was out, the trees are in bloom and the birds were singing to each other. My Japanese Maple finally burst into color. I love it. It's my favorite of our trees. The bush by our bedroom door has burst into a beautiful purply-pink color. Gorgeous. I have to say I love all of the seasons at my house. Even looking out on the naked trees during Winter is calming to me. Right now, just hearing the birds and the wind in the trees makes me feel happy.

Now to what doesn't make me so happy. My daughter is losing her beautiful blonde hair. ugh! She still has enough, but she used to have SO MUCH! Her head is so big now...I feel her hair couldn't keep up with it. (That's my theory) She is practically feeding herself now as she's taken control of her bottle by grabbing it and shoving it into her mouth. She's very smiley and loves to laugh on the changing table. She has YET to roll over. My little under achiever! That's ok. All in good time.

Tomorrow, if the weather is nice, I will take pics of all the trees and blooms in our yard. Won't you be thrilled. It'll be a nice way to document it anyway. This blog doesn't get read by many--(thanks to those who do!) but it's more of my own journal/scrap book. Just thoughts--flowing out. I do have an idea for a book though. I've had it for 2 years and I've just now started thinking about it again. I think I should pursue it. What am I afraid of??!!

1 comment:

Motherhood Mayhem said...

I think you should pursue it too! I love reading your thoughts and ideas. I miss you - can't wait to see you in June!!!