Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday morning funk


Z is in her chair...vibrating and relaxing.
I just finished up the trash getting--trash day today.
Drinking my morning shake of strawberries, blueberries, banana and SP Cleanse powder.
It's day 16 of my cleanse. 5 days left. I will survive it. I've lost 7 lbs and do feel better.
Today is a Target day. I need a mop. The Swifter is just not cutting it.
Z rolled over on the 11th!!! Huge reaction was caught on video for her to laugh at later.

Still planning our summer trip to New England. I'm VERY excited about this.
Also planning to see my touchstones in Kansas in June. This will feed my soul.
Getting my hair cut on Saturday--and adding purple and some other funky color to the highlights. why the hell not, right? Stay at home moms need FUNK.

Simon and Garfunkel are playing currently--Concert in Central Park. Calming....they are rocking out for me, to me--and I am virtually in the park with Z...we are dancing on a blanket.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Your last post was so beautiful but it felt too private to comment on, so I'll tell you here.

I'm glad to read how you make your way through your funks.

xoxo