Saturday, June 05, 2010

It's starting to keep me up at night...

I've been looking around online to see if there is a book that resembles the one I want to write. Nothing so far. That's cool. I'm getting more and more excited. I'm just thinking about it a lot now...nothing on paper. I'm going to try my best to write some notes down tonight or tomorrow. It will take some research and some open minded women to help complete it. There are a few women I know will do a great job with my interviews. Some are more open than others. I'm not thinking even some of my closest friends will feel they can open up that much. I want to make a compilation of the insights of women. It is very in depth and complicated--but I'm excited for the journey. Maybe I'll put an email together and send it out to some ladies to get their thoughts.

I'd go into more detail, but I don't want to put the entire idea out in the universe...who knows who might beat me to the punch! I'm thinking that this project will take years to complete, but I'm passionate about it and feel that if it's done right...it might be something great for me to put out into the world--and to leave for my daughter.

No comments: