Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting Rusty


I'm headed to the doctor today. For months now I've had aching in my ankles. I ignored it and figured it was my body getting over pregnancy. Then, my hands started to ache. They also swell and become painful during the night. During our vacation it became annoying. Last night I struggled with them and lost sleep. That's the final straw. I value sleep very much--it's my dear friend. My right hand seems to be more affected. I can't form a fist at times. I struggle to open things. When I get up to do something, my ankles feel as if they are FULL of nails. It's so odd! I either have arthritis (since I already have a new hip due to it, it would make sense) or Lupus. I don't have any rashes or anything, so maybe that's not it. The appointment is at 2pm today. The last time I went through this, I had surgery replacing a joint. But, I've put it off long enough. It's time to figure out what the hell is going on. Ugh. Let's hope it is something simple. I feel a bit like the Tin Man. Jason will soon be walking around with an oil can oiling my joints so I can move.

Update soon!

No comments: