Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Matt Lauer. Still hot after all these years...




Finally, the robin's nest I promised last week. Still no chicks yet, but the mother is constantly tending to them. If I could hatch an egg and not carry the baby around for 9 months, I would consider more children. As of right now, I'm happy with the one, but hoping for one more. I didn't enjoy pregnancy. It could have been due to the 18 weeks of puking followed by 18 weeks of severe heartburn. Waking up each night to pop Tums and sleep sitting up sucked. Yes, I'm whining. I love my baby...and I know how lucky I am, but still--it wasn't joyful. NOW, we're joyful. And speaking of new joys. Z has a new friend. A 5 foot giraffe that we got for her in Lake Placid. She loves him/her. I decided to let her name it.

That's about all I have. No excitement or deep thoughts to post. I'm reorganizing my kitchen. Those details will put you to sleep. Uhh...I got 3 very cool Beatles pieces of art for my laundry room. (I'm decorating it with my Beatles things since they don't really work anywhere else--doing laundry is VERY COOL now.)

The coolest thing that happened today was that Jason hooked up a Slingbox to our computer in the kitchen and now I can watch The Today Show in the mornings! YAY!!! I love morning news shows--err, I love watching Matt Lauer give me the morning news. Now, I won't miss him as I feed Z and have morning play time.

Yep, no deep thoughts today.

No comments: