Thursday, August 26, 2010

Good Times, Bad Times, give me some of that...

Edie is singing. The sky is gray. It's going to rain soon. Z and I are home alone today. J is 3 hours away on business. The day has been slow. I've been obsessively vacuuming. I think I really have an issue here. Crumbs really bother me. This is because I have one child. Only one. Oh, and a cat...that tracks litter. THAT really drives me nuts. She's been ill and so I'm giving her a pass. She has bladder stones again so she is peeing bloody urine in front of her box. It's fantastic. She's on pain meds and is on a special diet. She's already had surgery for this issue. Hopefully, not again. So, yeah, lots of clean up is necessary. Meryl isn't so much of the social type. Her namesake is Meryl Streep...but they have nothing in common. It's too bad really. I always wanted a social and cuddly cat. What I have is a recluse who only really likes us, but mostly just Jason. Go figure.

Zoƫ is becoming very needy. I'm wondering if it has to do with all of the travel she's been doing. Lots of new places and she's starting to get leery of when we leave her. Every time I leave the room she freaks. Are we spoiling her? Quite possibly. A good example of bad parenting: she sleeps with us most nights. I know, I know. It's awful. She comes in around 4am- 6am and snuggles. Last night though...the "I want to be in your bed" cry started at midnight. Ugh. I need to get tough. It's going to suck. Thing is, she's adorable and sweet, but she kicks the shit out of me. She also pulls my hair to wake me up. It's not fun.

Also, the crawling is getting boring for her. Now all she does is stand. Constantly. Stand and yell and laugh and cry. She wears herself out, but she's going to have excellent thighs.

Ok, I think I've exhausted anything to write about and figured out that I have nothing of any interest today. I write just to do it. So, if I ever wondered about my tiny following, it's due to posts like these. My mind is more interesting, but when I sit down...the most lackluster thoughts come to mind. Let me see if I can find a picture in order to spice this one up a bit.



Here's a pic of Jolie and Depp filming their new movie in Italy. Depp and Italy...you really just can't get much better and I'm in such a better mood after seeing it.

No comments: