Saturday, January 29, 2011

Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

My MIL is here. (Mother in Law) She's very sweet, but loud and is talking constantly. Z is going to be so spoiled that she'll be a disaster when she leaves. I'm cooking in order to remain sane. Pancakes this morning and a delish chicken salad for lunch. I can hear her up in the loft...so loud.

I didn't realize how quiet our life is...6 more days.

The SAGS are Sunday night. What a fun award show. Love it.

We got DISH for a year free and let our Time Warner cable go. We are saving money, yes. However, DISH sucks. It is always out and the movie channels blow. I'm addicted to good cable. Wow...it's a horrible fact about me.

1 comment:

Kate Hall said...

does the MIL need a hearing aid? seriously. thats what the loud is, i bet. maybe. ?