Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Steven Tyler is HOT...hmmm...he's in his 60s...ok, in a weird way.

Last night I went to bed at 8pm and slept for almost 11 hours. It was amazing. I want to have some down time tonight...but gosh, it's a quarter til 8 and I'm exhausted. We went as a family to the gym. Z does very well at the daycare. J and I are really trying to go to the gym at least 3 times a week. I'd go 5 if I could. My muscles are sore today. ugh. He took a test today in his Master's class. Just the thought of him filling out a test turned me on. Ha! My husband is a smarty. The fact that he's kind and hot just kills me.

Sorry. Throwing up???

Tonight is Idol night...so I can't go to bed. It's our together time. We're Idol people. Jason loves to "sing" and I love Steven Tyler. There is something about him that is sexy...right?? Plus, he's just so damn funny and animated. The NY Times did an article about him on Sunday. They raved about him. He's so cool--I really want to raid his closet.

Enough for tonight. A short post. Enough to make me feel accomplished.

Here's the article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/13/arts/television/13idol.html

No comments: