Thursday, March 03, 2011

Obsessed.

Jason is on the road today. Normally, Z and I would venture out but the cold is keeping us in. Z is just getting over a cold and I don't want to chance it. So, this means...a house day. Lots of reading the same book over and over again. I actually start hiding certain books because I am so sick of reading them. I don't feel bad about this. I feel that it causes my excitement in reading to be lost and I become horribly boring to listen to. I think Z appreciates it.

We started back to the gym after our Dustin visit hiatus. It felt good to burn some calories. Even if I'm not one of those hard core workout queens, I feel good that I at least show up. Meanwhile, I finished my bag of Cadbury mini eggs. I put the other one in the freezer for a summer treat. I can't have it out. It calls to me. I do think they are laced in heroine.

I'm addicted to Twitter now. I get addicted to everything, it sucks. I have such an addictive personality that I can't really function normally with fun things. I get hooked on chocolate eggs, Twitter feeds--feeling like I'll miss something if I don't check it often, Facebook, working out, cleaning and vacuuming. I also get addicted to people. I think living out here in Rochester has helped that. I can leave my friends alone and not obsess over their lives. Twitter helps feed my people addictions. It's just not a good thing. Jason is the same way. He's been obsessing over getting a new watch for months. He obsessively researches things. It's crazy. He can't sleep...he goes crazy needing the satisfaction that he made the perfect choice. Poor Z. (I can see this in her as well...at the gym, she will do the same game over and over and over...no matter what the other kids are doing.)

As I look out the loft window, I see 4 deer. 3 are young adults and there's one baby fawn. Adorable I love seeing them wandering around the neighborhood. Lovely!

No comments: