Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Block Party

Zoë loves her blocks. Here she is sporting her new coat and dress. Her dad decided on a photo shoot.










The day has been productive, but now all I want to do is nap. We had Little Gym this morning and then her 15mo check up. I'm trying to stay productive...I have many things to do before my 2 wk stint in KS. I worked out yesterday (and going today!) but man, I strained my left shoulder a long time ago picking up baby Z and now it hurts from lifting too much at the gym.

I found a friend on FB that I've been looking for for a while. She looks AMAZING. She's one of those people that was always up beat and happy. She had such great character in HS and was always kind to everyone. Life has been good to her it seems. I love when I reconnect with cool people. Her abs and arms make me want to start P90X. I think it's time. When I get back from KS, Jason and I need to commit to it. We both want to change our shapes a bit, this is the perfect time!

Short post today. I'm fighting my nap off...and losing.

No comments: