Monday, April 11, 2011

Sojourn

I watched Shirley Maclaine on Oprah today. Pretty interesting. I suppose one would watch and think she's absolutely nuts. I didn't. Hmmm. What does that say? I watched her and just thought, "Gosh, I'd love to spend a weekend with her just talking." She seems so calm and one with herself. I've always searched for that feeling. Tonight, I went down and looked at all my pictures with the thought of seeing them as a stranger--what kind of person do I get from those pictures? If I didn't know me, what could I gather? I think I'd like to dive into that more. What do I put out into the world? I know what I think about...obsess over, but how do others see me? It's not about caring what people think...it's more of a real interest of my stamp in life. I'd love to spend some time in some sort of spiritual journey. I'd like to see what I come up with.

It's late, I'm tired and therefore...thoughtful. Time to sleep.

No comments: