Friday, February 10, 2012

Don't read if you are in a good mood. Relish it.

Today is cloudy, cold. My emotions are just at the surface. As I was driving back from the grocery store today--I thought, "I hope all of this is worth it."  I mean, with all of this sadness. Of course, life contains so many wonderful days--but today, the sadness of loss is taking me over. The loss over friends taken too soon. The loss of children. The loss of family members before we are ready to say goodbye. The loss of a pet. Tragic loss. Gradual loss. All of it. It just overtakes me sometimes...the weight we all bare. The pain we have to endure. Some endure so much more than others.

I just hope we understand one day. Right now...I don't and my heart breaks watching people go through so much pain.

No comments: