Thursday, August 16, 2012

Whining and Wanderings

In the movies where someone is about to drown--or go under water...they alway tilt their head back and take a deep breath and then go under. Today, I feel my head is tilted. There isn't any particular reason. I feel like I can't escape the fatigue. I am worn out. Most people are--but I feel as if I can't do anything productive for any length of time. This damn anemia is kicking my ass. I'm taking the iron. I'm eating the foods as best I can. I'm actually too tired to get to the damn grocery store. I still have to go today before I pick up Z. I'm going to have to nap first. (And I've already had one today.)

I'm whiny and irritated. I'm being a baby. I apologize. I'm not used to feeling this way. I''m putting it down for posterity.


Damn it.


On a much lighter note. J and I watched Wanderlust last night and laughed our asses off. It's not for everyone, but it sure worked for us. Some scenes were so out there that laughing broke the tension. I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. It was a good feeling.

off to nap.

No comments: