Friday, October 12, 2012

Still waiting

Still no baby yet. I'm ready. My fears are subsiding due to how uncomfortable I am. Jason is busy with school and work and would like her to take as long as possible. Easy for him to say. Z is ready. I got her a gift from Harper. Hopefully it will break the ice well.

Mom is here. She's been helping me get H's room ready and get Z's room to where it should be. We've gotten a lot accomplished. I have a doc appt in a few minutes. We'll see how dilated I am. I've been 1 for the last 2 weeks. Can I see a 3 please??

We watched the VP debate last night. Jason commented on how many republican friends I have on Facebook. "Yes...I grew up in Kansas..." Hehehe. It doesn't bother me. Some really like to state their views. If I write something for my candidate, I always write something nice about the other as well. No need to be so negative. They are both good men.

I did talk to my therapist on Skype this week about my constant fears about J dying whenever he leaves the house. I won't go into detail, but instead of focusing on what I thought it was about, she focused it on having abandonment issues. Interesting. We'll just leave it at that. It was a new way of thinking about it. I can see her point. It makes more sense than what I was thinking. "You're not worried about him leaving you or cheating on you...so the next thing would be for him to die."

Huh.

Gotta go. Think baby for me.

No comments: