Thursday, February 07, 2013

Better today.

Today is better. Thank God. Yesterday, I was a total grouch...who felt sorry for herself. Today, I feel much better. I was accomplished. I was dressed by 9AM and cleaned up the house...and did the laundry...and made my daughter a balanced lunch...made a fort in the living room...and ate half a can of BBQ Pringles. Yes I did. I'm not going to eat dinner. Maybe that will off set it?

Now that 30 Rock is over, I can now start watching it on Netflix. I seem to watch reruns of old shows instead of watching them when they are actually on the network. (Except for Downton Abbey.)

I watched a couple movies in the past few days: The Sessions (Helen Hunt). It's about a woman who gives sex therapy to a physically disable man. It was very good. Sweet. I wasn't sure I'd like it...but I really did. Hunt did a great job.

Fair Haven. Uhhh...this is an indie flick. It reminded me so much of SJ (if it was located by water) and high school reunions...ugh. Good writing. Decent acting. Wouldn't watch it again.

Harper is having a growth spurt and has slept the day away. Why couldn't she do that yesterday? Jason is out all day traveling. Tomorrow we are suppose to get over a foot of snow. We will see. The last time that was forecasted, we got a dusting.

Z told me today she wants me to have another baby. She doesn't want Harper to grow up. She loves babies. I told her I'd think about it.



No comments: