Thursday, January 08, 2015

off putting

Well, I missed a day. damn.
Yesterday I spend all day cleaning Z's room...and the loft...and totally redoing the bookshelves. Got rid of 2 big bags of books. Somehow January has always been a manic month of feeling overwhelmed with stuff. Time to purge. During the purging, I started listening to the Serial podcast. It's about figuring out a murder that happened in the early 90s. So addicting.

In case you are interested:
http://serialpodcast.org/

Went to therapy today. Basically figuring out my ridiculous hurt feelings. She does a good job of helping me find the source of the feeling...the helps me let it go. She told me I was good at trying to see the good in people--always trying to find the reason for their behavior. Yeah, great...but for some reason, it doesn't cure my heavy chest.

My goals for my 40s might just be shifting to my 50s.

No comments: